Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cute Monkey, Giraffe, Zebra and Lion Neutral Bedding Crib Set

Summer Infant 4 Piece Monkey Jungle Collection (Monkey, Giraffe, Zebra and Lion) Crib Set, Neutral

Cute Monkey, Giraffe, Zebra and Lion Neutral Bedding Crib Set Review


I just received this package and can`t wait to open it. As I expected, this crib set is soooooo cute!!! the animal looks vivid and the color is so great! I think i can paint the baby room with blue or yellow or grean , whatever i like , to match this crib set. i just can`t wait to set it up in my Davinchi white crib for my first baby boy, who is coming few days later, :) hahaha...im so happy now. (i will upload pic after I paint set up the crib set :D )

The only thing i am a little disappointed is that the bumper is not thick enough, if the manufacturer could put more stuffs into the bumper and make it thicker , it will be perfect! However, I will still rank this product as 5 STARS because the price is soooo reasonable. I purchased one other similar 4-piece crib set from Target but it cost me 40 dollars more, so after compare these two sets, I will definitely keep this set and return the other one. I think I can put some foam or materials behind the bumper to make the bumper thicker and I am sure my baby could stay safe in the crib :)

Cute Monkey, Giraffe, Zebra and Lion Neutral Bedding Crib Set Description


It's time for some monkey dance! Bring a light-hearted jungle theme to baby's nursery with this four piece bedding set. Features a cast of monkeys, giraffes, zebras, and lions, to add more fun to your little one's playtime. Crafted from soft textures in bright and attractive colors. Makes a perfect setting for your own little monkey.

The 4 Piece Monkey Jungle Crib Bedding Set helps create a fun and dazzling environment for your little one's nursery. The 4 piece bedding set offers a better way to sleep with a 4 peice crib wrap that protects baby from crib slats while keeping your crib looking beautiful. Also included is a crib skirt, 1-fitted sheet, and a beautiful comforter.

Cute Monkey, Giraffe, Zebra and Lion Neutral Bedding Crib Set Features

  • Beautiful Crib Wrap for greater piece of mind
  • Adjustable to fit most cribs
  • Eliminates gaps in cribs that can cause entrapement
  • Not pillow-like as recommended for safety
  • Appliqued Comforter



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post